Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Home protect trial

8 REPLIES 8
MisterG1
Popular Poster

Hi

I am trialling the new "home protect" app and it kept losing the connection to the router, I tried different things like using my phone instead of the ipad to control app but still dropped out. My problem now is (I think) because I deleted and re-loaded app then re-installed,  I think the activation code has timed out. My next problem is I cannot get hold of anyone in support to help.

Thanks

hosay299
Philosopher

@MisterG1 please post in the help side or if it is a trail thing then u will need to contact the trails team on email as support team will not know about it

or are u saying u have a trail of the f-secure on talktalk.

can u be a little bit more clear on what item u are reefing to 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
MisterG1
Popular Poster

Hi

It is a trial, I do not have the support team email or I would have sent direct.

Thanks,

hosay299
Philosopher

@MisterG1 did u get it from the trial team on email about it as support team do not give support via email on trail team as support team might not know about it.

if the trial team sent u it they would have said how to report issues and to get support.

As only people on that trial would know as some of them are selected not every one is chosen 

@Lynnes can u help if this is a thing for u or do they need to get normal support on it 

hopefully they will reply soon if not then might want to post in the help side (Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community) and explain ur issue but that area is open to any one so even non trial people can see what u put.

they might not reply until after new year as might be on hols over this period 

on the app have u tried looking for the email for contact for the Developer as on google play store u can show the Developer email address . but some apps have email address but they do no reply to and some do.

Hope u get the issue sorted out soon might be in the new year

sorry i could not be not much help on the issue u have

MisterG1
Popular Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, will look on the app.

Lynnes
Trials Manager

Thanks for jumping in here @hosay299 over the festive break!

@MisterG1 you will shortly be receiving an email directly from my colleague, via our trials email address; he is Trials Manager for this particluar service.  Sorry I cannot help, this time.

Many thanks for your continued patience.

Happy New Year!

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com

hosay299
Philosopher

@Lynnes ur welcome hope u had a nice time off 

@MisterG1 hope u get sorted out 

MisterG1
Popular Poster

Thanks for your input, unfortunately as yet I have not had any email from the trials manager.

Could you give them a nudge please, thanks. 

Lynnes
Trials Manager

Apologies... I believe he has emailed you now. 🙂

To feedback or report an issue send an email to talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com