Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Latest software release

8 REPLIES 8
des09
Wizz Kid

I noticed there was a new software release yesterday. How do I find out what the changes are? 

Even as a bog standard customer it seems reasonable to know what they are, but as a trial tester surely it's essential?

Cliddy
hosay299
Insightful One

try the youview site 

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
des09
Wizz Kid
Thank you for good advice.

I didn't think the youview site would offer any info relevant to TT specifically. But it did Include this release and it was only a maintenance release apparently.
So I will ignore.
Thanks.
Cliddy
Magicman
Chatterbox

I hope the latest software release was just the start but i find there dose not seem to be a lot of information coming out as i found out about this one when i stumbled across it in the guide screen hope this will improve.

des09
Wizz Kid
Good to see this chat continuing!! Is there anything specific in the release?
Cliddy
des09
Wizz Kid

I've meanwhile done a bit of checking, am I right in assuming the DN370T no longer receives these updates. So as well as being remarkably slow it's getting more out of date. 

Fortunately my contract is up next month, so I can look around for an up to date recorder and router. Loyalty as usual brings no benefits.

Cliddy
hosay299
Insightful One
Hi could try posting in the tv side and see what a oce has to say on the matter they could help u do a swap for a new one?? worth trying
Highlighted
des09
Wizz Kid
Good advice. But I'll be ringing within days to renegotiate new contract, and with so many better offers around (with obviously newer equipment), the least I'll expect (and accept) from TT is updated hardware.
Otherwise rather like buying a new car and asking for my old tyres to be transferred to the new one!!
Cliddy
hosay299
Insightful One

Have u tried chating the correct team loyal customer team i have found them good if not try again later with another agent

it u tell them about issues u had during ur current contract that can help

also check ur my account page as they now are able to renew online it is in the top tabs.