Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Moving home

1 REPLY 1
Dmegson1206
First Timer

I have recently moved house, I need to change my address. I phoned the number the website directed me to after putting in my new address - which said this number is not in services due to the Corona outbreak.

i couldn’t get anywhere with the normal talk talk number either.

My wife is a key worker and depends on the internet to do her job.

How do I get in contact with someone at talk talk to get this resolved..? 

hosay299
Philosopher

@Dmegson1206 please bear in mind also other are in the same issue and there is a delay for fixing selection of issues.

there is limited staff and high work flow ur are in a que as they do not work one things it is 1st come  1st serve on here

u can try find a way to connect talktalk on twitter and keep checking the site help side for updates

hi please post in the help side in the section that relates to ur issue  and wait for a oce to reply this many be a few days due to the work load on here and not having a full call staff and chat staff

This section is not for support issues, If you have a support question, please post in the relevant board.

if u are a new customer just joined there is a delay with some of the work going on with bt otpec as i have seen that "BT have pushed all installs back to June."

What is the actual issue ??

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)