cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Router Trial - D-Link 3780

Reply
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I'm in too, cheers 😄
★Desk Jockey | ★Extended Profile | ★Basic Profile | ★Account Verified | ★Got Potential | ★Feedback Loop | ★Active Participant | ★Completionist
Highlighted
Conversation Starter
I've been accepted and I'm a new TalkTalk member, this is going to be great trying out new kit. :eek::D
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
new to trials, but i got the acceptance email 😄
Highlighted
Team Player
Really pleased to have got the acceptance email today, must be beginner's luck.

Looking forward to testing this, I have a very busy network (1 server, 5 pc's, 4 tablets, 3 phones, 4 music streamers, an Xbox, PVR and a raspberry pi or two). Should be able to give it a thorough stress test!

Andy.
Highlighted
Banned
Commiserations to those who missed out, but it's good to see so many new faces involved.
Highlighted
Insightful One
All I got was the HH4 to trial from British telecommunications Plc 😛

N O T 😮
Highlighted
Philosopher
Originally Posted by kencanvey
Ahh whizzers 😞 I missed it!!! could have fancied a it of BETAing too!! ahh well maybe next time 🙂

You don't have enough spare limbs left to sacrifice to the samba god lol
I'm not in the trial selection this time either, oh well, next time maybe 😄
MVC_sig_pomo_baz.png
Highlighted
Chat Champion
I'll have something new to play with next weekend.
Highlighted
Banned
Originally Posted by zumodoki
I'll have something new to play with next weekend.


That's cool, it'll make up for not getting on the trial. 😉
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor
I am in too 😄
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I got in 🙂 Glad to be testing this one.... Got the acceptance on the 24th any rough ideas when it should be delivered so I have rough time frame?
Highlighted
Wise Owl
Originally Posted by Jean0511
I got in 🙂 Glad to be testing this one.... Got the acceptance on the 24th any rough ideas when it should be delivered so I have rough time frame?


It should arrive within the next few days, normally quite quick just a few days after the conformation emails are sent.
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
should be mid to late next week according the email
You should receive your router through the post in the next 5-10 days.
Highlighted
Wise Owl
Originally Posted by adduncan
should be mid to late next week according the email

You should receive your router through the post in the next 5-10 days.


But if you look at past trial threads the test item normally arrives sooner. 🙂 3-4 days in past experience.
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
hmm early next week then, or maybe tomorrow
Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor
May all your D-Link 3780's blow up and burn your exchanges down.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. :s 😛
Highlighted
Problem Solver
Got in as well.Hope this arrives next week, when I can give it a good test.Looks like the 533!! Are we going to be allowed to change any of the settings,like user name/password etc?
Highlighted
Wise Owl
Originally Posted by biggles001
Got in as well.Hope this arrives next week, when I can give it a good test.Looks like the 533!! Are we going to be allowed to change any of the settings,like user name/password etc?


You can do what you like, change any settings to test it, BUT TT will not help you if you have problems apart from users on here.

I have to change setting to make it work on my network.
Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Originally Posted by Snoods
May all your D-Link 3780's blow up and burn your exchanges down.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. :s 😛

Thanks a lot lol
★Desk Jockey | ★Extended Profile | ★Basic Profile | ★Account Verified | ★Got Potential | ★Feedback Loop | ★Active Participant | ★Completionist
Highlighted
Philosopher
Seems my email slipped past me and buried itsself deep in my spam folder.

I didnt get in either but never mind im sure there be on ebay soon enough. :rolleyes: