cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV 2.0, Get involved now!

Hiltophouse
Wizz Kid

Got the update yesterday...looking nice...major change..

Assuming as this is a trial board we are ok to post.

Will provide more detailed feedback on a couple of 'defects' via email or survey...but really wanted to say losing the the top right TV picture box whilst in the menus is a real negative for the whole of my familiy. 

Peregrine
Wise Owl

Has it speeded up at all?

TechiDude
Team Player

completed the survey with landline and accepted terms the other day, but just received another email from Lynne smith asking me to do it again.

what's up! Don't want to miss out.

Fuzzyeric
Team Player

Oooohhh the update is rolling out then - waiting with bated breath...

hosay299
Insightful One

@Fuzzyeric wrote:

Hi the up-date is a trail one so only current members of the team are being used.

As if u do not get a e-mail from Lynne the trails manager then u will not be on the trail of the NEW desgin of the software.

Looks more clear and up market 

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
hosay299
Insightful One

@Peregrine wrote:

Has it speeded up at all?

Are u talking about the new trail one with the change of software layout????

David951
Wise Owl

Received email yesterday from Lynne Smith asking for phone number, name. Is this part of the trials.

have noticed that Lynne's name appears in some items, so question answered. 

Highlighted
Robda
Team Player
hi Hiltophouse, Thanks for your feedback, hopefully you've been invited to the DSCOUT app from our trials team. We are using that app on Android and iOS to collate most of the feedback alternatively use the survey monkey link. If you haven't received an invite please message talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com and they can help sort it...
Hiltophouse
Wizz Kid

@Robda wrote:
hi Hiltophouse, Thanks for your feedback, hopefully you've been invited to the DSCOUT app from our trials team. We are using that app on Android and iOS to collate most of the feedback alternatively use the survey monkey link. If you haven't received an invite please message talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com and they can help sort it...

Thanks for the info, the email did mention the app and that an invite would follow, but not received that yet so will message the trials email . 

Robda
Team Player

I'll chase the trials team for you now. The app itself lets you do remote recording but its just the starting point for a new companion app experience on TV...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just signed up now, hope I'm not too late? Sounds very interesting! Where it asks for the model number and says it's on the back of the box. I entered the number shown in settings and device info. I'm guessing that this is exactly the same? Hope I get the trial update as it sounds cool :smileyvery-happy:

Robda
Team Player
we'll get you on there.... it ends in either 360, 370 or 372.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah mine is DN372T. Great, looking forward to it.
Fuzzyeric
Team Player

@hosay299 wrote:

@Fuzzyeric wrote:

Hi the up-date is a trail one so only current members of the team are being used.

As if u do not get a e-mail from Lynne the trails manager then u will not be on the trail of the NEW desgin of the software.

Looks more clear and up market 

Hi Joe,

Many thanks. I have had both emails from Lynne - signup and number confirmation so am looking forward to being able to provide some feedback.

Eric.

paulshent
Community Star
Completed both surveys. Still waiting for software.
How long do we wait before we get software uploaded
hosay299
Insightful One

@paulshent wrote:
Completed both surveys. Still waiting for software.
How long do we wait before we get software uploaded

Hi 

U should know when as Lynne will e0mail to tell u that ur box will be up-dated that night.

and the e-mail explains what type of changes and how u will feed back to them.

Andy Miller
Popular Poster

Have provided all information required but not received any email from Lynne, when will I receive one?

hosay299
Insightful One

@Andy Miller wrote:

Have provided all information required but not received any email from Lynne, when will I receive one?

Hi,

I think u will get one soon can not say when as ur are new to the group as u have just registered so u and the other new ones will be being added to the data base list as they have to get the info correct for them to be able to work on ur side as in get the box code and stuff like that before they can send out e-mail.

Andy Miller
Popular Poster
thanks was just wondering, all information requested has been supplied.
Fuzzyeric
Team Player

I am sure we will all get our emails at some stage. No doubt it is being trialed with a small handful to start with and if that goes well it will no doubt be rolled out to the rest of us.

Still choping at the bit though to get the update 🙂