would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV 2.0, Get involved now!

ferguson
Community Star

@Telephoney wrote:
Welcome email ?

If you haven't had one then I guess you haven't been accepted onto the trial.

Telephoney
First Timer

always the bridesmaid...

dixiedean
Team Player

im totally confused if im in the trial or not been bombarded with texts all day and none seem to make sense to me 

Robda
Team Player
Dixiedean - can you email trials and they will confirm your status talktalktrials@talktalkplc.com. It sounds like you are on the trial if you have been messaged from the Dscout trials app we are using. If not then can you confirm who is sending the texts and what they are saying. You can check if you are on the trial by going to settings, device management and updating software. You'll notice immediately if something changes as it looks completely different.
Andy3
Conversation Starter

TalkTalk TV 2.0 was pushed to my box last night as promised. I'm rather impressed by the welcome video that walked us through the new layout whilst instalation was completed. A very smooth intallation and first impressions are positive.

Robda
Team Player
glad you like it please use DScout app to feedback on any issues you see, recommendations etc...
dixiedean
Team Player

ty on trial but cannot open Dscout file says not compatible 

p6410880
Popular Poster

have new software installed when accessing the recordings please add button to goto next page on the recordings list as have to scroll down recordings in page one to new page and it takes time onebutton for next page would be fasterer and preferable

p6410880
Popular Poster

have new software installed when accessing the recordings please add button to goto next page on the recordings list as have to scroll down recordings in page one to new page and it takes time onebutton for next page would be fasterer and preferable

Digicom
Super Duper Contributor

@p6410880

You can send your feedback via email or download the DScout app

★Desk Jockey★Extended Profile★Account Verified★Feedback Loop★Basic Profile★
★Got Potential★Active Participant★Completionist★Small Game Hunter★
p6410880
Popular Poster
cannot get app to work says nomission or opportunittties
Fuzzyeric
Team Player

@p6410880 wrote:
cannot get app to work says nomission or opportunittties

Just use the email then till you get it to work... :smileyhappy:

wingnut7911
Conversation Starter

Recieved the up date today. First impressions are it's a vast improvement, it's easy to navigate aroun. I like the fact you can search through the chanels whilst still watching your programe and also being able to select and record with out the need to go into the tv menu

moxy51
Conversation Starter

I Had an e-mail yesterday (14/11/2016) which said leave your box in stand-by tonight & we will do the rest -all your recordings etc will still be there in the morning. I thought this meant a software update would be done overnight-This morning nothing has changed.Will an update be done tonight?.

dixiedean
Team Player

i found the new down load so easy to use but 2 things annoy me 1, pushing on through the ads in sky programmes you cant see where you are as its too slow and 2, if you are going to have the picture that big of items recorded and like me record a lot then the list is going to be vast can we not have slighlty smaller.

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team

Hi all,

Many thanks for your feedback so far. In order for us to keep track of it, we'd appreciate if you could use the Dscout app or the survey link that will be sent out. We'll be sending invites for the Dscout mission shortly, so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks, Holly

Robda
Team Player
Hi Moxy51 can you try going to settings and selecting device management then software update.

Assume you left your broadband router on aswell as the software update comes through your broadband line?
Highlighted
Olliedog
Conversation Starter

I'm reading that lots of subscribers have got the trial software but, as yet I haven't, though I registered at the earliest opportunity.  I am also a long-standing customer.  When can I expect to be involved in this exciting trial?

Olliedog
stagger321
Chat Champion

Hi Holly,

I don't yet have anything since the registration back on the 4th.
Patiently waiting for something like others it seems. I know you've said the trial update software + DSCOUT will come soon, but what is the rollout schedule for this - is it finishing soon, or likely to go on a while yet?

Many thanks

Stagger

Cheers

Stagger
Andy3
Conversation Starter

Hi Holly

Unfortunately the Dscout app is only available for IOS and Android. Blackberry and Windows Phone users such as myself will not be able to use this route for feedback.

I have just submitted email feedback as requested in Lynn Smiths email to me of yesterday in the paragraph "Tell us what you think" which contained an email link and stated "You’ll also be able to send us your thoughts via email at our regular trials address".

You seem to be saying that you only want feedback via Dscout and the Surveys you will push at triallists. If this is the case that's fine I'm happy to restrict my feedback to the Survey route especially if the email route is difficult for you to collate responses and as such represents a waste of my time.

Please clarify?

AndyC