cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV 2.0, Get involved now!

dixiedean
Team Player

HAve just registered never been asked to do a trial before really hope I get picked would love to say I was a part of the new talktalk tv

stagger321
Chat Champion

Lo there,

Registered a whole week ago, and nothing thus far.
I naively assumed that being one of the first to respond, I would get the update early, but that does not appear to be the case.

Could do with an explanation from one of the OCE's as to what the process is here, before some of us think we have fallen of off the list.

More than happy to provide feedback to the change once it arrives.

Ta.

Cheers

Stagger
HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Stagger,

Thanks for registering to be part of the trial and apologies that you haven't heard from us yet. There's a few internal processes we have to go through in order to get people added to the trial which I won't bore you with, but rest assured we haven't forgotten you! You will be hearing from our trials team shortly.

Thanks, Holly
paulshent
Community Star
Hi. I was also wondering if I had been forgotten as well. Looking at your post, I think I will also sit back and wait.
David951
Wise Owl

I will also sit back and wait my turn. I though it might be that you didn't want too many all at once.

dixiedean
Team Player

as no e=mails or no texts i assume never got on trial shame as im home most of the day and it would have been a good idea how it worked all day long never mind maybe next time 

hosay299
Insightful One

@dixiedean wrote:

as no e=mails or no texts i assume never got on trial shame as im home most of the day and it would have been a good idea how it worked all day long never mind maybe next time 

Hi 

they do trails all the time and if u read below one of the trial team says they are adding u to the side

"Thanks for registering to be part of the trial and apologies that you haven't heard from us yet. There's a few internal processes we have to go through in order to get people added to the trial which I won't bore you with, but rest assured we haven't forgotten you! You will be hearing from our trials team shortly."

they also do other trials from time to time depending on what they are doing.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
dixiedean
Team Player

appologies did not know ihad been included never done trials before so this will be interesting 

simon1948
Popular Poster

I signed up and want to know how to tell when the upgrade is implemented as I do not seem to have any problems with my box like others,mine starts up fast and no breakup of pictures and I can set programmes remotely over the internet while I am away.The only problem I get is that some recordings finish before the program has finished and I have to record the following program to get the end of the first.

Digicom
Super Duper Contributor

@simon1948

Holly B from TalkTalk Products Team has already posted regards this yesterday.

"There's a few internal processes we have to go through in order to get people added to the trial which I won't bore you with, but rest assured we haven't forgotten you! You will be hearing from our trials team shortly."

★Desk Jockey★Extended Profile★Account Verified★Feedback Loop★Basic Profile★
★Got Potential★Active Participant★Completionist★Small Game Hunter★
Digicom
Super Duper Contributor

Just recieved a email saying TV improvements are just around the corner. ::smileyhappy:

Changes are afoot!

As a valued TalkTalk TV trialist you be able to test drive our new TV box experience.

You don’t need to do a thing.

Just leave your box in standby when you go to bed tonight and we’ll do the rest.

Digicom
Super Duper Contributor

Update:

Box has just recieved new software update :smileytongue:

First impressions looks much cleaner layout  and easier to navigate.

Fuzzyeric
Team Player

Hopefully some more of us will be getting the update soon and be able to provde some feedback...

ferguson
Community Star

I have been involved in trials for a number of organisations and they always insisted on strict confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses, do TalkTalk not do that?

HollyBy
TalkTalk Products Team
Hi Ferguson,

All trialists have to agree to our T&Cs when signing up to the trial, which includes an NDA. We appreciate all feedback, and will be in touch with everyone who has been added to the trial over the next couple of days to provide details on our standard feedback mechanisms for everyone to use.

Thanks, Holly
Digicom
Super Duper Contributor

This trial is open to all existing TV customers.and all feedback is appreciated

ferguson
Community Star

Thanks Holly, so to put it bluntly participants shouldn't be yakking about it on here?  :smileyvery-happy:

Robda
Team Player
Yes please ferguson, please download the DScout app for feedback, its a really easy way to feedback on your phone without taking up too much time. This was part of the welcome email customers would have received today.
ferguson
Community Star

I don't use a Huawei box so cannot take part in the trial, but thanks anyway. :smileyhappy:

Telephoney
First Timer
Welcome email ?