cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV 2.0, Get involved now!

ferguson
Community Star

Thanks @natashas, but not, I notice, this topic, which I think would be welcome clarification for many.  :smileyhappy:

Fuzzyeric
Team Player

@ferguson wrote:

Thanks @natashas, but not, I notice, this topic, which I think would be welcome clarification for many.  :smileyhappy:

Ditto.

A bit of clarification about how the trail is being rolled out to trialists in the coming days / weeks would be appreciated. :smileyhappy:

ferguson
Community Star

Sorry @Fuzzyeric, what I was saying was that this topic should not be a place for discussion/feedback of the details of the trial itself, but rather a place where one can continue to raise any queries about the process.

Fuzzyeric
Team Player

Yes, totally agree, goes without saying...

Just asking for clarification on when we might be receiving the update to trail.

No doubt there was a small number selected to start with, and more trilaists will be added as feedback is gathered, initial bugs are ironed out and the trial is rolled out further.

OK so I have just answered my own question :smileyembarrassed:

Andy3
Conversation Starter

Hi ferguson

Excellent involvement, no wonder you are a Community Star :smileyvery-happy:

BTW

If I come across as a little prickly in this matter it is because yesterday when I submitted email feedback I receved an email reply from one of the Team asking me to use Dscout rather than email. Given my phone is a Lumia 950 Windows Phone as currently sold by TalkTalk and the app is IOS & Android only, suffice to say I was less than impressed.

natashas
Popular Poster

I sent the invitation to Dscout yesterday and followed up with email regarding alternative way to send feedback which was a link to a web survey.

Please have a look if you recieved it,

thank you

ferguson
Community Star

@Andy3 No worries and I noticed that Dscout was restricted to Android/iOS as well, so I understand your frustration. If the Trials team weren't aware of this before, well, they are now! And if not then I am sure you will point it again in your next email feedback which they have now confirmed is acceptable.  :smileyhappy:

natashas
Popular Poster

Correct!

natashas
Popular Poster

@Andy3

That would have been me, I apologise for that.

A number of people using Dscout app, sent their feedback as a message because they did not see the button to submit feedback. I thought you were one of them!

Now, based on what you said, I will include a link to the web survey in my responses in case the person is having the same issue as you.

thank you for letting me know.

natashas
Popular Poster
@Andy3
moxy51
Conversation Starter

Hi

I also have a windows phone & Dscout is no good to me,could i be sent a link to the survey as well please.thanks.

dixiedean
Team Player

not received anything about Dscout or survey natasha

natashas
Popular Poster

If you have been invited to the Trial but did not recieve an invite to Dscout or email with web survey, please bear with me while my Private Messaging function is being sorted.

Sorry for including email in my previous message, I have not used forums since facebook came around (facepalm)

ferguson
Community Star

@natashas Apologies and I might get a right old rollicking for this, but we are at pains all the time on here to tell members not to publish individual email address, not only that but the one you posted is not even associated with TalkTalk. So forgive me please, I do not doubt that you are trying to assist triallists here, but I am genuinely concerned that perhaps inadvertently you may be causing a security issue? Can you reconsider whether there may be a safer way to garner the information required? I have separately contacted StephenF about this.

dixiedean
Team Player

the temporary e-mail address kaya etc would not let me send to you

dixiedean
Team Player

if my e-mail address starts homehusband then its right for talktalk if i gave you dixiedog then appologies

dixiedean
Team Player

you must have my e-mail address how else did you send invite for the trial

Andy3
Conversation Starter

Hi Natasha

Don't be so quick to reach for the hair shirt :smileywink:. My email exchange was in fact with one of your colleagues. Reading the initial info I had assumed that the Survey would be something you would send us an email requesting us to fill out a survey from time to time as the trial progresses. Reading elsewhere here I get the impression it is actually a web based form that can be used as an alternative to email or Dscout for one off specific feedback. Which is the case?

natashas
Popular Poster

Web survey / Dscout - are not a one-off, you should fill it in whenever you want to report an issue.

Email is also acceptable but it has no structure of the survey and is harder to process.

dixiedean
Team Player
Not had Web survey or Dscout email