cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Trial router survey email

Zoko22
First Timer

You could be correct with your comment , but what about their £4 a month TV scam in Feb. this year? TT told me today my account was checked and no records of this trial was found , IT WAS A PHISHING  email and to report it to TT security. 

WarrenA
Team Player

What £4 scam?  They are charging an extra 4 quid for TV.  It's completely real (unfortunately).  The normal Talk Talk guys in the call centre won't know details of the trial.  This is not phishing in any way 🙂

anetaxxx87
Chatterbox

If it's a scam, why did I get a new TT router? 😂

fre55die
Community Star

@Zoko22 

For your peace of mind it was genuine not a phishing mail. Unfortunately you were just not selected as they look for a certain numbers of trialists from various of the criteria that you completed in the survey

I.e. Say 10 faster fibre customers with the max boost, 10 from just the fibre boost, 10 from ASDL, 10 with TV boosts ETC. !!!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Divsec  @anetaxxx87 

Don't forget that it's a TRIAL on a totally NEW PRODUCT with untested hardware and software and as we all know, these can often be a disaster when taken out of the lab envitonment being tested by qualified TECCHIES !!!!!

Welcome to the "LABRAT" club LOL

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Zoko22
First Timer
Thanks for that fre55die you are the only one to clear up the situation for me.As I am new to this game I was only told by TT on the phone it was phishing ,seems like the staff are not up to date with what their company are up to.To ALL who have commented about My enquiry ,Thank You. I have “learned the ropes “ quickly about TT trials. END OF STORY.
Divsec
Community Star
Just had a very pleasant email from the trials team saying sorry you did get to play this time, better luck next time.😢
Bought myself a draytek router to salve the pain of rejection😫😏
Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
anetaxxx87
Chatterbox

I'm surprised. In January , I received a new router from TT, and today such an email. I think they have a mess. I do not know what to think.

Screenshot_2019-02-01-17-06-52-864_com.google.android.gm.png

Divsec
Community Star
@anetaxxx87 don't worry you have a spare router for nothing, could have cost you between £120 - £30. I suppose if TT are daft enough to ask for it back you'll be daft enough to demand a fee for storage, but seriously, enjoy your windfall
Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.