would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Trials fault

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
des09
Wizz Kid

Is there a Central location where the status of current releases is?

I have a fault and have no idea if I am alone with it.

Cliddy
hosay299
Insightful One

Hi @des09 u can post int he area that is relent to the topic of issue and a oce can try and help u sort the problem on here in the help with ur service and under the topic.

u can if on a current trial fill in the survey on for it to be logged to the trials team.

u can email the trials team on their own e-mail address

depends on if u need some help on what is causing it

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
des09
Wizz Kid
And now in English please?
Cliddy
fre55die
Community Star
Solution

Hi @des09 

I am assuming that you are on one of the currently running trials. If so you will have been sent a link with your trialist code and a reporting link, if you use that you can report your problem there.

If it is a general problem look on the relevant section on the Community pages (i.e. TV, broadband etc.) to see if anyone else is having the same problem and any potential fixes.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
des09
Wizz Kid
Thanks for this.

Yes, I'm aware there should be a process to report issues via the trials system. But at the time of writing the original posting the process was somewhat "broken".
As I had, what I considered, a serious problem (in 1st world terms) I was seeking another way to get it resolved in case it wasn't caused by a new release.
Anyway I've resolved it and the trials reporting system has been reinvented.
Thanks anyway.
Cliddy