NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband on 6 month contract

makerbiles6
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I'll be moving into a short term accommodation for 6 months and didn't think finding an ISP would be a problem.

Does anybody know of a company that provides fibre broadband on a 6 month contract? My google searches have come up with nothing.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Oh of course, once you are looking to finesse a particular deal then I agree MSE is amongst the best. Google is as good as the questions you ask it. My top hit had a link direct to the NOW TV deal you mentioned, as well as alternatives, so good work all round I would say. 

Message 2 of 6

Hi @ferguson 

Google search is rather a blunderbuss approach in my opinion somewhat lacking in subtlety and precision.

I use Money Saving Expert to look for broadband deals because you can select the monthly option to narrow down the search. In this case there's just the one supplier option shown (unless the user can access a hyperoptic full fibre service).

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 6

Glad to see that Google is working for you @Gondola😀

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

Hi makerbiles6 

I have been looking for some short term deals and, usefully, NOW TV Broadband has a 'no contract' option which is a month by month flexible rolling contract. There's a £60 setup fee on the No Contract option. Cancel any time before your next month is due with no minimum term.  Otherwise it's the same monthly price as their 12 month contract.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I just tried Google? Other search engines are available.

0 Likes