NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky

Chelsea Chris
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Anyone have Sky Q  ? How is your connection between talk talk and your Sky system ? I Currently have Sky broadband/phoneline and looking to switch but in the past have had issues with BT & Virgin keep losing connection with the Skg Q system ! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Sephiroth
Visitor
Message 1 of 6

I've never had problems with BT, Virgin or TalkTalk. My Sky Q has always worked without problems unless there's some construction working going on and they cut through the wires or something 😒

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Aroonie_

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Aroonie_
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

the youview box seems to overheat a lot does anyone else have that issue?

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 4 of 6

Hello

Just to add to my post I forgot to add that I have a Talk Talk Youview box which has the Now app for the Sky Sport Service deal. Thought I needed to add this incase anyone was wondering how I can using the TT Now Sky Sport Deal.

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 5 of 6

Yes I have Sky Q with talktalk fibre broadband and at present no problems. Having said that I recently had talktalk network test telling me I had a problem with my home wifi network but that has resolved. To add to this I am pleased I am still have Talktalk service as I initially signed up for Sky sports which turned out to be the worst decision I could make and cancelled which presented overwhelming hassle for me finally once released from the Sky contract deal I have signed up for Sky Sport through the Talktalk deal with Now which gives me the service I require at a good price and TC deal in that I can cancel when I want without penalty. To sum up your original question I do not think you should have any real concerns in using Talktalk as your broadband provider, with the right service, using Sky Q. I hope this helps.

0 Likes