NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky

Chelsea Chris
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Anyone have Sky Q  ? How is your connection between talk talk and your Sky system ? I Currently have Sky broadband/phoneline and looking to switch but in the past have had issues with BT & Virgin keep losing connection with the Skg Q system ! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Aroonie_
Sightseer
Message 1 of 4

the youview box seems to overheat a lot does anyone else have that issue?

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 2 of 4

Hello

Just to add to my post I forgot to add that I have a Talk Talk Youview box which has the Now app for the Sky Sport Service deal. Thought I needed to add this incase anyone was wondering how I can using the TT Now Sky Sport Deal.

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Message 3 of 4

Yes I have Sky Q with talktalk fibre broadband and at present no problems. Having said that I recently had talktalk network test telling me I had a problem with my home wifi network but that has resolved. To add to this I am pleased I am still have Talktalk service as I initially signed up for Sky sports which turned out to be the worst decision I could make and cancelled which presented overwhelming hassle for me finally once released from the Sky contract deal I have signed up for Sky Sport through the Talktalk deal with Now which gives me the service I require at a good price and TC deal in that I can cancel when I want without penalty. To sum up your original question I do not think you should have any real concerns in using Talktalk as your broadband provider, with the right service, using Sky Q. I hope this helps.

0 Likes