NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Talktalk) Super slow internet after upgrading to fibre

Jaraya
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hello!

I upgraded to fibre in January with talktalk to try and get better download speed. Unfortunately since it went live my internet has been incredibly slow, to give you a frame of reference it took me 3 minutes to download a 1.7 mb file the other day. This is similar on all devices in my home.

I have talked to talk talk customer support twice now and though they were very kind they were unable to solve my problem. This is due to my actual speed being within the promised level in speed checks. Yet there are times when it takes me 30 to watch a 5 minute video?

Also I've done some research and it would cost me around £170 to break my contract early.

Really looking for any and all advice since I'm pretty stuck on what to do next.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

For help from staff, please go via the yellow browse button and choose a board from "help with your Talktalk service", @Jaraya. Click on start a topic. 

Staff will need to identify your account from your Talktalk landline phone number. Please add this to your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. It can take a couple of days or so for them to reach new threads. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes