cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I create a new topic

anakioso
Popular Poster

Help! Why is TalkTalk doing this?... Maybe 'Start a Topic' used to be there but it isn't anymore, or if it is, I can't, for the life of me, see it... and that in itself is an achievement!

AK
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @anakioso

The blue Start a Topic button is still top left of each forum's list of posts. The yellow browse tab on the top left will take you to the main posting points of each forum.

To receive individual help I find it's best to Start a Topic of your own.  Community works best with one topic, one owner, one answer.

To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Broadband) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Fibre Broadband) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (TalkTalk TV) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Billing) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Home Phone) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Mobile) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Email & Webmail) Click here.
To Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (HomeSafe & SuperSafe Boost) Click here.

Importantly, do check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link your new topic, and a request for help, to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

monto
Wizz Kid

I agree witth  this question I have given up finding   the start a new post button.

I need to ask a question, re face time  is it chargable  on a mac laptop

^Will have to go to the chat line

Community Team

Hi monto 

Apologies. All our sections have a start a topic button in blue at the top of the page.

Thanks