NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon alexa voucher code not working

Eleanor77
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

I have put the code on my community profile private notes.

I definitely have the correct item sold by amazon and not a third party in cart as I followed the link and double checked after seeing other peoples posts about this. I also and cut and paste code. Tried numerous times and it's says "the promotional code you have entered  cannot be applied to your purchase." 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

yes

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

I  managed to get hold of chat and they sent me a new code but that doesn't work either! This is ridiculous! Please advise as I can't find the chat option again now. Also ridiculous. 

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 12

Hi Eleanor77, I'm sorry for the delay Arne is on leave and we've had no updates for you. I've sent a chaser to the manager of the promotion team to get you a new code.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi, still waiting for an answer? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi 

We are investigating with Amazon, will let you know when we get the answer.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

No, I have tried every single option and even full price does not work. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Can you ensure that the product you picked is not reduced price option, (there is a sale on)  the voucher is for a certain price of £74.98. 

Please try that 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Yes. I have used link in email. Have clicked on this one to try too but doesn't work. Have searched for it in amazon and tried everything has come up but none work.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi @Eleanor77

Are you using the link in the email?   

Try this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08K8B6F99/ref=as_ext_tt_aucc_bn 

Alternatively in the search bar enter "echo dot 4th generation with smart plug"

0 Likes

Eleanor77
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 12

Hi could someone respond to this please. Code is waiting to be checked in my profile 

0 Likes