NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon echo dot promotion code not working.

Russburl92
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hi, I have received an email with my code to redeem an Amazon echo dot and smart plug. The code does not work though. I have followed both Amazon and talk talk troubleshooting but had no luck. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 10

@Better_days41, please see my reply to the previous customer.

You don't appear to be a UFO customer and the issue is related to billing anyway. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Better_days41
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

After accepting talktalk offer to upgrade with 2 years 65Fibre I recieved my reward for Amazon and the promotion code is rejected as invalid . This Amazon account is a long standing regular one of mine . Trying to contact Talktalk appears to be impossible with every avenue failing. I won't hold my breath on a quick resolution to this.

Electrical Engineer
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 10

@davidinlisburn, please check that you are posting on the right message board for your topic  - sometimes billing is more apt for this sort of thing.

Then click on start a topic. 

You need to complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. This is so that staff can identify your account. 

Staff will not reply to your post on this thread as they only reply to the original poster, and it is an old thread anyway, so not in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

davidinlisburn
Repeat Guest
Message 4 of 10

I too have the same problem 

David Stewart.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

OK thanks. I've escalated this to the relevant department for investigation, you should receive an update within the next few days

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi,

Yes, It is being sold by Amazon eu sarl. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Russburl92,

Thanks for that, could you just confirm that you are trying to use it on something being sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party/marketplace seller

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

I have done that. Thanks

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi Russburl92,

Could you please add the code to the private notes section of your community profile Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes