NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Renewal - Lack of Care for Loyal Customers through Pandemic

Pamberlina
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have been with talk talk for about4 years, every year they put me through stress by offering me more expensive deals than I have budget for. When I explain Corvid, employment and budget restrictions I get the same "scripted response"! The discount is generated and " I cannot offer you anything else, and no one can manually over ride the generated discount. " This is so disappointing, when companies are still making millions on the back of a pandemic, and they will not help the actual consumers.

Last year I had problems with the connections working, it stressed me out and  I had to return to work, as the broadband was so unreliable. My recent talktalk  advisor and manager would not give me a small discount (£12 for the year to keep me as a customer in 2021. 

Pam Badwal
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

HI Pamberlina

I am really sorry that you are unhappy.

The loyalty team can only offer what the system allows in terms of discounts.

I can see that your minimum term is coming to an end in 24 days, if there is no renewal you will be charged the full price for the package (£30.)    

Speak to the loyalty team again, hopefully you can sort something out. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Renewals cannot be done through the forum,  @Pamberlina.

You need to phone LOYALTY (Monday to Saturday after 9am) on 03451 720046.

Chat is available every day.  Scroll down on this page for the link and hours of availability:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes