Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Callsafe

11 REPLIES 11
toiletrage
UFO Customer

Is it possible to have Callsafe with Ultra Fibre Optic Broadband?

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi toiletrage

Unfortunately as far as I know its not compatible with UFO lines , I would suggest contacting the UFO team on the number you have been given to verify that information. 

Regards

toiletrage
UFO Customer

It is impossible to contact the UFO team as the number provided goes to General support and the number General support has is the same.

OCE_Arne

Hi 

You will need to ask to be transferred to the correct team.

Regards

toiletrage
UFO Customer

Hi

I did ask to be transferred to the correct team but the number they tried didn't work. The UFO team number doesn't work.

Regards

OCE_Arne

Hi toiletrage

The UFO help page  shows that call safe is actually compatible, but only the UFO team can activate it for you. 

Try the Live chat option at the bottom of the page.  

Sorry for any confusion.

LindaNess
Team Player
Short answer NO. I have had TalkTalk UFO for over four years and complained so many times and now told that UFO and CallSafe will never be compatible, even though according to my account and the advertising it is so.
LindaNess
Team Player

CallSafe is not compatible with UFO and although it may get switched on, it does not work and I am told by the UFO team that it never will.

OCE_Arne

Thanks LindaNess

I will see if I can find some clarification.

Regards

LindaNess
Team Player

Thanks, will you let me know what you find please.  When I have contacted TalkTalk, I am told that CallSafe is switched on, or that they will switch it on.  It is only when speaking to the dedicated UFO team, that I get to know that CallSafe is not compatible and almost certainly I will never get CallSafe or an equivalent.

LindaNess
Team Player

If you go on the Facebook, dedicated page for TalkTalk UFO, send them a message and they soon respond.  I am in York, where we have had UFO for over four years and they have their own FB page.

OCE_Arne

Hi @toiletrage

It has been confirmed that Callsafe is not compatible with UFO lines 

Sorry for any confusion.