NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling non live service

stemopar1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi I had intention to move to UFO and setup an account back in march. Nothing ever got installed or went live due to the engineer not being able to run the fibre from the telegraph post. (they suspect post was rotten at bottom and wouldnt climb it?) Since then Im full time working from home now and sticking with my existing ISP which is 100% reliable and fast enough for my needs. 

How do I close my account? I keep getting the billing/direct debit cancellation emails although I have no services/equipment/cabling whatsoever with talk talk, and have no intention of upgrading.

Cheers

Steve

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Thanks. Spoke to LOYALTY and account cancelled.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

You need to phone LOYALTY on 03451 720046.

Necessary to wait till preliminary messages conclude.

Your account would normally be available to view for a further year.

If you are owed refunds, as you never had a service, keep the Direct Debit in place till everything is sorted.

I would complete your community forum profile details, @stemopar1, in case you have need of further help. Go via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu beginning "email"; choose "Personal Information", add your Talktalk landline number if you were given one, and in Private Notes, the original order number. Save changes. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.