NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract price hike

Greadman
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 7

So, I had UFO installed 18 months ago and looking for renewal. The original cost was £25 per month which was great, incuding TV (though never used) and call boost. Renewal price is £27.50 & £7 for the call boost, £34.50. The call boost is discounted and will go up another £7 after so many months so my next total will be £41.50 plus TT will also then start to charge for TV, £4 making a grand total of £45.50. You may say this is still competitive(ish) but what a massive price rise. Not really looking after loyal customers IMO. 

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

All sorted. No idea how to, or if it's allowed to remove this post/thread

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Greadman

I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046. 

They can help.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Well, we humble FTTC users always have the opportunity to haggle on the cost of things such as Calls Boosts, perhaps you can try the same? 

Greadman
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 7

True, suppose it's still not too bad. Just a bit annoying that you have the big install and then the price is wacked up next time round. Probably will still renew. Re the Gigabit speeds, unless you're Cat5'ed straight into the port the speed is reduced massively. I use quality Gbit power lines and speed is reduced by about 70%. WiFi range isn't great though thinking of swapping the router soon.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

You can opt out of the TV fee if you never use the service. Beyond that I have no idea how much other providers charge for Gigabit speeds, I can only dream!

0 Likes