NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High charges and No internet

ccreddy
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 
I have been with talaktalk for long time and never had bad experience but things are changed now. My talktalk contract  ended on 02/Apr/2022, before the end of my contract I received an email to upgrade to a new  contract. When I click on the link , the screen is showing I will receive a confirmation email in 10days which will never happen. then I contacted customer service several times but no use and each time I had to be on hold for 45min to an hour to get the line. 

The new chargers are 66% up compare to my previous  month and the internet speed went down from 580 mbps to 10 mbps (screenshots attahced )and I'm not able to connect with my work computer which is very frustrating and affecting my work. This is a daylight robbery.

I had a chat with customer service serveral times in last 4 weeks  but the issues not fixed yet.

we can not expect this speed (10mbps) for UFO service.

This first screenshot taken in Feb-22 the speed was 580 mbps and the second screenshot was taken yesterday (09/May/22) the speed is 10mbps 

ccreddy_0-1652182203844.jpeg 

ccreddy_1-1652182496938.png

Can someone had similar experience , please help me.

Thank you 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi

Do let un know if there is an improvement once the new router is connected.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I spoke with UFO York team and they offered me a new router to fix the issue which is due to delivery 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion, when I read your post I thought I read that the speeds were very low, can I just confirm do you currently have no connection at all?

Thanks

0 Likes

peteb99
Whizz Kid
Message 4 of 7

Hi ccreddy,

The phone number for York UFO is 0800 230 0272.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Michelle, your team promised a call back with in 24 hours which is never happen and I also tried to call our local UFO (York) team but no response. can you please share the contact number to reach out the UFO team?
Thanks 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, have you been in contact with our Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat?

Guide to Future Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

Thanks

0 Likes