NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until UFO can be ordered?

Trollminer
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

Openreach and contractors have been busy in the local area and installed OH FTTP, I have spoken to the lovely contractors and advised this will be live whenever the powers that be say so.

This was around a month or so ago now and I have checked multiple places and most say that the WBC FTTP line is available to order from other providers and also showing on the DSL checker.

I understand that you have to Lease/Dark Fibre these from the all-mighty and understand the logistics and complications of this.

As per the title would someone be able to advise how long before normally UFO could be offered, We have been with TT for a long time now and don't really want to move to the all-Mighty and all be it I don't need the speed I just like to keep up with the Onslow's and with my son working from home it might come in handy.

Many TIA 

Trolling around
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

martswain
Philosopher
Message 1 of 3

@Trollminer  UFO is over TT's own network and available in York and a few other areas.

The FTTP service offered by TT over the Openreach network is sold as FUTURE FIBRE.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

Thanks for your post. I don't have an exact date, however you can register your interest below and you should be contacted once this is available.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks