NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it available or not....

GrumpyOldMan100
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

So according to the online fibre check UFO is not available at my address, even though 18 months ago they dug up my road and laid new fibre cable. However, when i call and speak to someone they say it is showing as available at my address but due to high demand blah blah (been saying this for 12 months now).

However, a small side street that is only accessible from halfway down my road does show as available via the online checker and i can order it online if i use one of the addresses....?

Surely if a side street right beside me that i can see from my back garden can order it surely i should be able to, I mean they dug up the road in my street to run a cable down there, it isn't making any sense to me.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK, I doubt you'll get any help here to be honest, UFO isn't something that the support team have any direct involvement with. 

Message 2 of 6
"However, when I call and speak to someone they say it is showing as available at my address"
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

@GrumpyOldMan100 wrote:

So according to the online fibre check UFO is not available at my address,

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Sorry not following, it's not that it isn't available according to talk talk CS it's demand, however i can go online and order it for a street that runs down the side of my house that the weird part (my house shows as not available though). If i could turn my house 90 degrees i would technically be part of the side street as runs between 2 houses on our street half way down it.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

We live less than 50 metres from where our local Virgin Media cabling stops. It happens. 

0 Likes