NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection, still no internet

wayneramsey
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Have talk talk solved the issue for new member yet? My ufo is still not up and running over a week after getting fitted...... sad face

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi NatsWallis,

As Gliwmaeden2 has pointed out, the chat button appears when the lines open, apologies for any confusion

Chris

Message 2 of 5

@wayneramsey, the Chat link will show from this link when it's open (core hours 9am-6pm):

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

Hi Chris

You DO appreciate that the link you gave the OP was devoid of contact details. Follow the link you gave and look. You actually get just this text...

"

Chat with a TalkTalk expert

Our chat experts are available between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and on hand to help you with everything such as questions about your bill or service, changing your package or to help you resolve any technical problems with your service.

Did you know? 98% of our customers would use our chat experts again if they needed to contact TalkTalk about their service.""

There is no phone number, email or online chat box on there now, though I dare say there might have been once upon a time.
Nats Wallis
Old lady from York with IT skills

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi wayneramsey,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service, have you tried speaking to our UFO Support Team ?

Chris