NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-line defence not working

Rusty_2
Team Player
Message 4 of 4

I have opened my TalkTalk 0n-line from my desktop- the padlock symbol and the box opended but there are no words on the screen at all. I could not access anything so I logged into Suoersafe Boost and removed this lap top and then went through to download it again which I did but the boxes that required entries were blank and would not allow me to type anything in. I have downloaded it 3 times now and each time it is the same.

Rusty2
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. How did you get it to work?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Ady- I did and then when I tried to reinstall it all the boxes were greyed out so I couldn't see what I needed to enter in them, however I was just going to post that I have been trying and re-trying since I posted and finally I have managed to re-install it and get it working properly. So thanks for reading and answering.

Rusty_2

Rusty2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Rusty_2, have you removed the software using the Fsecure removal tool

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.