NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Mark1232
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Talktalk seem unable/unwilling to contact my previous supplier to tell them I have moved to them - my old supplier are still billing me and have started debt recovery all because they say TT have not let them know - gone on for months and hugely disappointing for something so easy

10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

it would be easier to talk to the president than them ....thanks for your replies and help though

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

@Mark1232 , you'll have to argue the toss with Plusnet !

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

on Plusnets website it states only when switching to Virgin do you need to tell them .....thats the confusing part....

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

In that case the responsibility to cancel the Plusnet service lies entirely with you.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

yes i switched to UFO

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

no i didnt port the number and i have told plusnet that but they are still insisting they need to be notified ??

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

You have posted in the UFO section, is that the service you switched to? If so that is not covered by Ofcom's gaining provider led process and you will have been obliged to cancel your previous service directly.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Did you port your phone number over from Plusnet ?

If not, there is absolutely no reason for TT to contact Plusnet when you had UFO installed as they use completely different infrastructure. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Plusnet

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 10 of 11

Who was your previous supplier ?

0 Likes