NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rawcliffe York outage

joeyboswell
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 3 of 3

Had no internet or phone all afternoon, passed around on the phone for an hour and got nowhere. Was on support chat for an hour, never got passed a bot, can an admin here please escalate as I cannot speak to anyone.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi

Glad to hear the connection and phone are working again.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

joeyboswell
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 2 of 3

After several hours, the phone and internet is working again, thanks to an admin here if they escalated it and got it sorted.

However, I have to say, Talktalk was impossible to speak too, I was stuck in an online chat for 3 hours and never got a human to respond, ate a lot of my mobile data. Similar using a mobile phone, constantly sent to the wrong department.

I even called Cityfirbe who answered within 10 seconds, I appreciated they could not help as I had to go through the end supplier.

Still confused with the future of Cityfibre here, after more googling it looks like it may transfer to Vodafone?

0 Likes