NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk MyAccount access

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 7 of 7

Dear UFO community,

We understand previously some of the UFO users have had issues access MyAccount.

We want to ensure everyone of you are able to access MyAccount.

In case if you are still facing challenges accessing MyAccount, please let us know and we will work on resolving the access issue.

MyAccount allows you to host of features such as

a) View your bills online

b) Manage your boosts

c) Manage your personal details

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks John. I will give that a try.

Cheers

Gus

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Gus

While Talktalk are sorting the speedtest site out, you can try this --> http://www.speedtest.net/

I do suggest trying the Hull (Kcom) and Manchester (TPN) test servers as these appear to support 1gig, a lot of other and site suggested test sites can not handle 1 gig.

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Farhan

Yes, it kept going to the maintenance page. I have cleared and reset, and then tried a bit later, and it is now working again! Hopefully it will remain so 🙂

Regards

Gus

0 Likes

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 4 of 7
Hi Gus,

Just checked with the teams and my account and all sites are workihg properly.

Please advise the error message you are receiving and we'll work on getting it resolved.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.
0 Likes

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 5 of 7
Hi Gus,

What error message are you currently getting?

At present, you may be seeig the maintainence page appearing - all our sites are goig theough some work.

With regards to the speed checker, we are aware of the issue and have been working hard on getting it back up fast - we are trying to ensure the speed checker works properly and efficiently for the new UFO speeds.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvienience caused.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.
0 Likes

Gus W
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 6 of 7

No access to "My Account" for a week now. Briefly worked then stopped.

One observation of Talk Talk is that they seem to struggle to get the basics right, the Speed Checker tool being another example, being launched and not working, and then seemingly taking ages to fix the problem.

I never seemd to have these sorts of problems with BT, which I never thought I would say!

0 Likes