NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFO Broadband

GerryMac
Philosopher
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Just received an e mail regarding the above.

Got a text message last week too offering a great deal with 3 months free on a 24month contract.

Have just renewed last May on a great deal and getting 70+Mbps.

Want to know if e mail/texts are legit.TT are really pushing this out.Wonder why..Other ISP,s pushing gigabit services!!

Cheers.

YNWA-JFT 96

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi GerryMac

Can you PM me the header and the contents of the email you received, I was not aware of any FTTP promotions in your area?

Thanks 

Message 2 of 4
Hi NatsWallis,
Thanks for the reply...As said I,ve only re-newed so will wait to that package ends before I jump. I thought the only ISP doing FFTP was V*.'=*.Great to see, at last Gigabit being available with TT.

Cheers
YNWA-JFT 96

0 Likes

NatsWallis
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 4

Hi Gerry

If you are already on UFO, you will be paying between £25 and £27.50 a month including your phone line (VOIP) but heck, you would be getting far in excess of 70Mb/s - On UFO you get on average about 850 Mb/s download and upload.

UFO is only available in some parts of the country since it is Fibre straight into the home. I live in York and pretty much all the city and environs are now on near Gigabit speeds BUT you need to speak to the proper UFO team and NOT the standard TalkTalk spivvy types (forgive my French! ) 

Nats Wallis
Old lady from York with IT skills