NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFO broadband regularly dropping out

Holl7088
Participant
Message 4 of 4

Hi, has there been a problem with the UFO broadband in York (Clifton moor) recently? Over the last few weeks my UFO broadband connection regularly drops out and I have to reset my router to bring it back online. It seems to be getting more frequent, today I had to reset it 3 times. Could there be an issue with my router or could there a fault with my connection?

Thank you in advance, I’ve never had an issue before my connection has been brilliant since I first moved over to UFO so hope this is a blip

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend contacting our dedicated UFO Team directly and they will be able to look into this further for you.

UFO Support Team 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Thank you @Gliwmaeden2 I appreciate you commenting I have done what you suggested now 😊

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

For help from TT staff,  please complete your community forum profile details,  @Holl7088.

Gi via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

This will help them identify your account. They should reply within a day or two. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes