NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFO network check unable to identify router or software version!

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 14 of 14
  • Hi after using TT ‘s UFO broadband service a network check says unable to identify my router or its firmware v. 
    Which is a Sagemcom F5364 Also believe the firmware v.sg4k10002816t isn’t latest version? Can Talk Talk techie resolve for me please. Thanks  gefco 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 14

Hi Pete 99,  many thanks for your response and sincere apologies for not responding til now. It does seem strange that we have alive connection from talk talk & yet they are unable to identify & verify it?. However as you rightly say ad long as it works and the price is good value then why worry. Interesting to hear you comments though, so thanks Pete for that!

gefco

0 Likes

peteb99
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 14

Hi Gefco,

I've had UFO for over two years now and the network check part has never worked for me and always says it can't identify my router.     In fact, most of the things on the TalkTalk website just don't work.    I've always put up with it because the value for money for a 1gb/s connection is amazing compared to other companies.

0 Likes

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 14

Hi - finally got a live chat link after allowing pop ups & got through to live chat but no one had answered after 25 mins -so left details of issue to respond by email or on this thread.

Thanks & frustrated!!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

OK, hopefully it will work with the popup blocker switched off 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 14

Chrome should work as long as you allow pop-ups and redirects, check Site settings from the padlock.

0 Likes

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 14

Yes I am so I will turn off & try again later & haven’t tried another brow other than Safari/google .

Regds gefco

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi,

Are you using any ad popup blockers? Have you tried using a different browser?

Thanks

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 14

Hi Ferguson , thanks for reply - although there was a blue box stating that Future fibre team can be contacted  but there was no live chat link or any link. Or do I go back into UFO community help?

gefco

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 14

If you click on the link Michelle posted earlier you will find an option to live chat towards the bottom of the page. 

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 14

Right ok - thanks I will if I can find a contact number or live chat.

gefco

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hello,

I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team directly as they will be able to look into this further for you.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

gefco
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 14

Hi Karl - many thanks for quick response & are you able to check network connection & verification of my service & router on your system. Thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hi

V2816t is the latest version of firmware for the Sagemcom.  We are currently working on a later version that is in Trials but as yet this is not being pushed out.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes