NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFO problem

Matbeck
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I've been dealing with the dedicated UFO helpline. We've had UFO for 20 months but have started to lose connection. Everything stops working and the router has to be turned off and back on. It has now happened on 9 days in past 3 weeks (5 times with the new router provided) and I'm getting nowhere. After waiting 6 days for an engineer the one who turned up explained that he isn't a UFO engineer. He rang customer services and advised that a UFO engineer is needed as there is clearly a fault, presumably with the box on the wall or line to the house. Despite this, and 2 more phone calls with them they are refusing to send an engineer. I get fobbed off each time I call. I work from home and use the internet for meetings and to deliver training sessions. All I'm getting is a phone call in 6 days time to discuss my complaint. Meanwhile the problem continues. Our local council advertises the fact that we have UFO and I will let them know that Talk Talk refuse to send engineers to check faults.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you @Michelle-TalkTalk 

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

I've passed this over and have asked if our UFO Team can contact you directly as soon as possible.

Thanks

Message 4 of 8
I posted the original message but have been unable to log in again. I tried changing resetting the password but nothing worked so now I have a new profile! I have put my name in my settings. It asked for a telephone number rather than account number. It's a landline number but the mobile is the one to use. Thanks.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

I posted the original message but have been unable to log in again. I tried changing resetting the password but nothing worked so now I have a new profile! We don't have an openreach modem. It's a UFO homeport and a talk talk router. I discussed which lights were on/flashing/off with customer care and they couldn't come up with anything. I appreciate your reply though.

0 Likes

rabbryan
First Timer
Message 6 of 8

hi you say router switches off  are you meaning the white openreanch modem or the talktalk black router??are all 4 lights staying on the openreach modem at all times?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Matbeck,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can't provide specific support for UFO on the Community, however I can arrange for our UFO Team to contact you directly. Please can you add your Account Number and name to your Community Profile. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes