NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFO - worked for a day then stopped

Gordon2006
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I've got an issue logged with the support team but wondering if anyone in the community had been through similar experience and could share anything? Context below:

Had UFO installed on the 10th May, working as expected for a day. Then on 12th just lost connection around midnight with a fashing red LOS LED I haven't had a connection at all for almost a week.

Several daily calls with the support team hasn't seemed to progress anything. I just get told it's my account ID has and issue and re-indexing needs to be done on my account by the Mapping team. It's been that way since last Wednesday and I'm at a loss regarding how to move the issue forward as it seems out of the hands of the support team and nobody is contacting me to provide updates on what's happening. 

It frustrating as the service was fantastic for the day and a bit I had access to it. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Gordon2006,

I'd wait a bit longer for an update and if you don't hear anything call them back. I'm sorry but there's not really much that we can do via the Community

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Hi Michelle, thanks for replying.

I've not had a call back from them but I think that's just because they can't provide an update. They are a little stuck waiting on updates from the technical team assessing the issue. I'm just concerned that without an engineer scheduled to visit I don't know if it might be local to my property but there is little appetite book that and close that off as a potential cause.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Gordon2006,

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately we can't assist with UFO related faults on the Community. Did the UFO Team advise that they would make contact with you again?

Thanks

0 Likes