NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volunteers needed for testing new functionality on MyAccount

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 30 of 30

Hello UFO team,

We have recently implemented some changes on MyAccount specifically for UFO customers.

We needed your support in the verification of the new features implemented.

If you are intrested in helping us test the new functionality, please message me and I'll provide the details on the tests that need to be performed.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 21 of 30

Hi stomuk,

Thank you for the update.

With regards to the Free SIM offer, please go to URL: https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/product/tv/plustv-with-ultra-fibre-optic and click on the Free SIM section for more details - Alternatively you can view the details from MyAccount screen. The free SIM offer is applicable only to customers on Plus TV on UFO.

With Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 22 of 30

Hiya..

Quick post, all working now after reseting account. Will hopefully get a play about with it later on..

(Interested to know what the 'free sim' offer has minutes/text and more importantly, data usage per month but will have a look later)

EDIT: scratch that, just looked at its 200mb/month.. would be used within a few days more than likely 🙂

0 Likes

Message 23 of 30

Hi stomuk, joeyboswell,

We have done the fix for both of your ids on MyAccount - have sent individual emails for verficiation. Please check and advise if you are able to access MyAccount now.

For everyone else, please let us know if you are having issues accessing MyAccount and we will get it sorted.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 30

Just for Stomuk and others, this is a confirmed issue, hopefully it will be resolved soon by Talktalk.

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 25 of 30

Hi John,

Sent you a private note - please check if the detaisl are correct and I'll get it checked.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 30

I am having the same issue, since signing up fully to talktalk I can not log into the customer area anymore.

I did recieve an email from talktalk at around 2am this morning with a link to complete setting up the customer area, but when I click the link, I get "Sorry, we can't bring you the page you were after..."

0 Likes

Message 27 of 30

Hello Stomuk,

My Account registration was disabled previously, but it has been re-opened back up about three weeks back.

Are you still facing issues logging in? Please let me know and I'll PM you seperately to investigate the issue out.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 28 of 30

Nope, just tried logging into my account and it' still saying that my details are incorrect, despite checking and resetting passwords etc. Last time I tried I was told that the 'My Account' areas were unavailable due to the 'recent' hacking issues and wouldnt be back on for quite some time....

So, whats the story? 🙂

0 Likes

stomuk
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 29 of 30

Last time I tried to make an account I was unable to do so.. has this been fixed now? If so, then sure I'm happy to help out..

0 Likes