NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volunteers needed for testing new functionality on MyAccount

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 30 of 30

Hello UFO team,

We have recently implemented some changes on MyAccount specifically for UFO customers.

We needed your support in the verification of the new features implemented.

If you are intrested in helping us test the new functionality, please message me and I'll provide the details on the tests that need to be performed.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 1 of 30
Multitasking John 🙂

Kind Regards,

Farhan.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 30

Thanks for the clarification Farhan (your working late)!

Now go watch the Joshua/Martin Boxing Match that is just about to start!

:smileywink:

Regards

John

0 Likes

farhanazad85
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 3 of 30
Hello John,

The calling allowance on Plus TV package is for landline only - Mobile is not covered.

The Phone boost you mentioned covers both Mobile and Landline in UK.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 30

Hi Farhan

What I am seeking clarification on is "Mobile Numbers" not Landlines.

The £5 boost quotes that calling Mobile Numbers are included.

The Plus TV does not quote Mobile Numbers are included.

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 5 of 30

Hi Sam,

We are aware of the TV boost issue and are worknig hard to getting it resolved.

Once the issue is fixed, it will be smoother to add/remove TV boosts from My Account.

Haa Haa 😄 - I think it will be an interesting tournament, several teams have potential to go all the way :).

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 30

Hi John,

For the upgrade one, yes you are right - it is worknig as expected.

With regards to your query, "Anytime calls to UK landline" is inclusive feature of the voiceline aspect for the Plus TV on UFO package.

The price of £5 per mnoth you mentioned for the Anytime UK Calls Boost is correct.

The minimum period for any of our boosts (TV or calls) is one month.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 30

Heya

Explains why I see nothing at all then as I have the Plus TV option (with one boost which was royal pain to sort out initially due to system problems apparently).

As for Euro2016.. thats another reason for me to turn the telly off, perhaps go as far as unplugging it from the wall just to avoid any chance of instantly falling into a coma! 😉 (each to their own though eh!)

Sam 😄

0 Likes

Message 8 of 30

Hi Sam,

In essence, if you are on Broadband with UFO, you will see both the TV upgrade offers coming.

If you are on Essential TV with UFO, you would see only the Plus TV with UFO upgrade offer appearing.

Plus TV with UFO customers would not see any offer appearing.

Euro 2016 coming up - looking forward to hog the TV for that :).

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 30

Hi Farhan

Yes, both upgrades for Plus and Essentials are showing with the words "Ultra Fibre Optic"

Going by Sam's reply that he doesn't see that option as he already has it, then it appears to be working?

Just a point though, on the Plus TV upgrade, it states "Anytime calls to UK landlines", but in the phone boost section, for £5 you can have Anytime calls to UK Landlines and UK Mobiles 24/7.

Is this correct?

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 10 of 30

Thought I'd have a quick look at this link Farhan..

I don't have the option to 'Upgrade to TV' on my page but I am guessing that'll be probably because I already have the tv service active and in use (mainly by the other half... jeez, is there anything to watch on TV these days anyway!!!)..

Cheers

Sam

0 Likes

Message 11 of 30

Hi John,

In your MyAccount, please go under the Extras & Offers and click on upgrade to TV section.

When it takes you to the next page, please see if you are able to view the UFO Essential and Plus TV offer.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 30

Issue finally resolved here!

So going back to the original post, what is the new functions that need testing?

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 13 of 30

Hello John,

Your account issue is finally resolved - have sent a private message with the details - please retest and let me know if it works now.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 30

Hi John,

Raised the issue, getting it checked.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 30

Now getting the below error.

Your password could not be reset at this time. Please try again later.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 30

Hello John,

Could you please try again a password reset and see if the issue is resolved? We have rectified the issue from the backend and this time the password reset should work.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 30

Noted John, getting it checked up as we speak, bear with us - will keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 18 of 30

As I say

It now does reconise me and I do now get the email notification to change password etc, all process appear to work but fails on actual login.

Regards

John

0 Likes

Message 19 of 30

Hi John,

Am getting your user profiel rechecked again - the fix we implemented worked out stomuk, was hoping it would work on your access as well.

Please bear with me, will get it sorted.

Kind Regards,

Farhan.

0 Likes

Message 20 of 30

Nope

I still cannot login.

The reset password process appears to work but when trying to login with new password is says incorrect details.

I have tried going through the password reset process twice uning different passwords using correct format of upper/lowwer case and numbers.

Regards

John

0 Likes