cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can I pay for UFO to be installed to my house for a fee.

6 REPLIES 6
Jozefbonnar
Chatterbox

Since I live in earswick can I pay for fibre to be installed to my house at a fee since my internet speed is 5mbps and we have over 40 devices in our house and the speed is too low

Bonnar
Divsec
Community Star
Have you checked on the postcode checker? https://www.talktalk.co.uk/shop/ufo/broadband
Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Jozefbonnar
Chatterbox

Fibre is not in my area hence why I would like to pay a fee for it to be installed

Bonnar
Divsec
Community Star
Hi Josef, good luck, I envy the people in York. I Have a feeling the Bill for fibre to your house 4 miles plus could come to a very large number. But again the best of luck, I'm going to keep an eye on the outcome. The team will be in tomorrow so you should hear then.
Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Jozefbonnar

The UFO development map shows Earswick up to the boundary of the A1237 is available to order now. Do you live within the marked green area?

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address including post code, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The UFO Team will be able to help you.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Jozefbonnar
Chatterbox

I have put my address in the location box for you and I am not in the boundary I live just passed the main road. Also can you please tell me in the future if fibre is going to go passed the A road and if it is I will wait for them to install it and in the meantime I will  ask Openreach to install another line and I will split the network that way 

Bonnar
Jozefbonnar
Chatterbox

have you made a price yet?

Bonnar