cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dewsbury UFO Rollout - Typical lead time from works to live?

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

Was really pleased to hear that UFO would be rolling out in my local area (Dewsbury).

Have watched the work taking place over the last few weeks on the streets - keen to know how long it will take before the service is live and I can switch over to UFO.

Any experience here as to the typical lead time?

Have tried to get some info from the website on work progress etc. but struggling to locate anything.

PS first post, hello!

Thanks,

Chris

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi Chris,

I have got UFO in York.   The cable laying was completed mid-April 2019 on my street.

I could then order the UFO on 28th September 2019.

Hope this helps

Pete

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I've just ordered my ufo in dewsbury, apparently its the first one to be booked in, install date next thursday.

forgot to mention, they did the roads work digging in November and December

Highlighted
Community Star

Ultrafast in so many ways!

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Mines now in and live.  averaging around 960 down and up.  but have also seen 1.4gig too on fast.com...

Highlighted
First Timer

darrantaylor1 what part of Dewsbury have they started to take orders? I'm just of Syke Lane and they dug up the pavements same time as you have mentioned before.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what’s happening with my community account it won’t let me login with my username but password resets come to me...

anyway I’m down the pildacre in the new estate, installers said they had one pole install to do next week then it would be fully pushed out think I’m a guinea  pig  for the network. What’s the order site say for you?

Highlighted
First Timer
It just says not available yet register your interest. I guess it will be a few weeks then.
Highlighted
Chatterbox

more than likely  from memory i think our street was done before syke lane.  i just kept checking every few days.  

Highlighted
First Timer

You'd think they'd publish some sort of programme/schedule for the the roll out of live services, even if it was only approximate.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Chris  l can check for you l work for the ufo sales team my number. 07807245713 thanks andrew 

Highlighted

Hi if any one in dewsbury or heckmondwike wants me to check to see if ufo is live give me a call on obscured for customer security l work for ufo sales team of talk talk any advice or any thing about install give me call. Thanks Andrew