cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

End of 24mth contract period - standard rate?

2 REPLIES 2
hpgsmith

My 24 mth contract period with UFO in York ends on 7th Nov - I have not had any email or message from Talk Talk about options. My account online says I will change over to a standard rate but does not tell me how much this is. I think regulations require the provider to notify contractual changes and pricing to the customer in writing?

Please can you advise on pricing and options for UFO outside contract period - its not easy to find and any link online from my account goes to a page to call the helpline. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @hpgsmith 

Just on the standard out of contract pricing - it's always in this article Our pricing Our fees section.

It's currently indicating that the UFO monthly recurring charge is £36.

Your UFO Support Hub has a chat link at the bottom right of the page. Just ask for the Loyalty Team about a renewal.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

UFO-Team-Member
TalkTalk Products Team

Hello @hpgsmith 

We recently wrote to all customers with end of contract dates in November, sorry if you didn't receive this. Please call our dedicated UFO Team on 0800 230 0219 (8am - 8pm) and they can renew your contract on one of our current offers. You can check talktalk.co.uk/ufo for up to date pricing & contract lengths.

Thanks

The UFO Team