would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

FTTP packages and prices

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
baltutis
Chat Champion

Anyone use Talktalk FTTP services via Openreach lines?

FTTP already available in my property, but via Live Chat can't get any information about FTTP packages.

If anyone use Talktalk FTTP - please let me know how much you pay per month.

Openreach website shows that I can order Ultrafast broadband from BT, EE and few more providers, but no Talktalk in the list:

openreach.co.uk/ultrafastFTTP

Highlighted
joeyboswell
UFO Customer

This section of the forum is dedicated to UFO (York).

UFO is technically FTTP, but is provided by "City Fibre".

You may get a better response on a different forum section, as UFO does not use Openreach at all.

Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @baltutis 

TalkTalk will continue to roll out its UFO full-fibre service to York and via Fibre Nation to Harrogate, Knaresborough, Dewsbury and Ripon.

Outside of areas where Fibre Nation will provide full-fibre service the TalkTalk CEO said on 17 July that TalkTalk would be ready to resell Openreach FTTP products this Autumn. 

We're just coming up to the start of Autumn, on 23 September 2019, and Autumn this year ends on 22 December.  There are no official launch details or prices at present.

The only information we have seen in Community is that the launch of Openreach FTTP products via TalkTalk is likely to be nearer to the end of Autumn than the start and also that the launch will be limited. Implies that, just like the G.fast launch, the FTTP services will be available from specific exchange areas at the start of FTTP offers and gradually roll out over time.

I'm sure there will be press releases and maybe Blogs to let us know more in due course.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
baltutis
Chat Champion

Thank you for answers.

Hope Talktalk soon disclose FTTP pricelist.

Highlighted
joeyboswell
UFO Customer

baltutis

Where are you located?

Highlighted
baltutis
Chat Champion

@joeyboswell

Enniskillen, Northern Ireland

Post code BT74

Highlighted
joeyboswell
UFO Customer

Again, the issue I guess is the confusion with this Talktalk forum and the layout.

This section is really for UFO which is a system that is FTTP in York UK, which is nothing to do with Openreach at all so no connection to Ireland.