cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How to speak to talktalk staff

13 REPLIES 13
First Timer

@members I had an email saying my contract was up, and to upgrade click a button. So I did that and now they have charged me full price for something else and I can't get to talk to anyon

First Timer

cannot contact them either is this a breach of contract, what would martin say.

iam

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Our loyalty teams and Customer service teams are now on line during business hours.

There will be a short wait time during this very busy period but you can now contact our teams via phone or live chat to discuss your contact.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Participant

I empathise. I have the same problem and I'm on TalkTalk's so called 'priority' list - so much for their super customer relations.  I appreciate the difficulties that everyone is under but it is ridiculous not to be able to get an answer from either an individual or a company in this age of flexible and plentiful methods of communication. Although I have tried for weeks, negotiation of menus and forums bewilders me, and TalkTalk appear to be taking what they like from my bank account.  In spite of the fact that they are probably inundated with queries, I am going to try to refer this to my M.P.  

Jayuu
Philosopher

@jayuu please try the chat on the c19 up-date page as they have chat agents on there but phone is limited to a short number of things not for all areas like normal 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Participant

Hi Hosay299

I really appreciate your patience and kindness in trying to help me, but I can't find the 'chat' page at the moment and am getting rather tired now.  I'll try later.

Many, many thanks.  God bless. - Jayuu 

Jayuu
Philosopher

Hi on the other link I told u but this one might work https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Can wait also for a staff who are oce to reply soon.

Just wait now and they will reply when get to ur topic.

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Participant

I've been trying to get someone to talk to on the phone since 20 April - and, as I'm disabled,  I'm on the TalkTalk 'vulnerable' list which, they say, gives me priority.  I keep getting emails from TalkTalk, but they are from an address that does not accept replies!  It would appear that this coronavirus is an excuse for TalkTalk to con people out of money!  Let's hope that the ombudsman has plenty of staff to deal with all of the disgruntled TalkTalk customers.  - Jayuu

Jayuu

Hi jayuu,

Apologies for any inconvenience, your can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046, just ask for Loyalty, there may be a short wait but you should be able to get through

Chris

Participant

PLEASE HELP ME!  I need to talk to someone at TalkTalk.  They have just sent me an email saying that I have renewed a contract or taken one out for fibre - at a greater cost!  How can I stop this?  I'm meant to be on the 'vulnerable' list but the only person that I managed to speak to, said that I was on to the wrong department, left me on 'hold' for 20 minutes and then the phone went dead.  I don't know what is happening and I can't cope!  PLEASE HELP! - Jayuu

Jayuu
Community Star

@jayuu Did you try as suggested by OCE Chris earlier? If you are registered as a vulnerable customer with TalkTalk you should be able to get through anyway. If you are still having problems I suggest you start your own topic so that you can get better support.

Participant

WOW!  I've just managed to speak to a wonderful girl called Zoela who, although working in a very noisy office, has, in a 10 minute conversation, calmed me down and sorted out ALL of my problems.  Mind you, it has taken me nearly 4 weeks to be able to talk to someone so that this may be achieved.  Should a TalkTalk manager be reading this, would they please send a note of thanks to this girl:   I greatly appreciate all of the help that I've been given by members using this site - it seems ludicrous that (especially for those of us on the 'vulnerable' TalkTalk list) it is so exceptionally difficult to establish a two way communication with someone from TalkTalk who can make a decision!  God bless and thank you all most sincerely for your help.  - Jayuu

Jayuu
Participant

Hi Ferguson

Many thanks for your help.  Please accept my sincere apologies should I have missed something of yours - I do find it extremely difficult to maneuver around this site - I think that you must have a degree in the subject!  I don't know if you have seen my latest post (I can't find it myself now) but a lovely lady named Zoela has, hopefully, solved all of my problems - oh the joy of hearing a live, human voice on one of TalkTalk's telephone lines!  Thank you, once again.  God bless. - Jayuu

Jayuu

Hi Sahra6666, do you still need help or have you managed to get this sorted?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.