Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Order Cancelled After Installation Without My Knowledge Or Consent

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi

I need to contact customer services regarding an order that was cancelled last night without my knowledge or consent.

Installation was completed yesterday morning, but the line was cut off in the evening.
The engineer had told me to expect variation in service & possible outages during the first 14 days of connection, which I though was odd.
I received an email from Talk Talk at 22:11 stating they had received notification from another company that I'd like to cancel my order.

This is not the case.

Please assist.

Help Me Please
Highlighted
Community Star

I suggest you speak to the Loyalty Team
0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" or "leaving TalkTalk" or "cancel TalkTalk" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.
You may though have to listen to a few lengthy recorded messages, but if you persevere you should get through to someone.

They are currently working Monday - Friday 9am-7pm, and some Saturdays going forward.

staff here may be able to help but they work normal office hours so it will be next week before they will be able to look into for you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Help_Me_Please_1

Really sorry, the order was cancelled. 

The only way to restore this order is to contact our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00pm and Saturday 10:00-18:00) on 03451720046 and place a new order

Apologies for any inconvenience caused 

Highlighted

Called Monday & was told I had been disconnected on the evening of Friday 24th following installation due to a fault on the line.
Was then told I would receive a text message by Friday confirming when the engineers would be back to fix the problem.
The customer service agent was rude & condescending, making out that I was stupid & should wait for the text.

I heard nothing since so called again today.
Still no answers. Nobody seems to know what is going on.
I've been without broadband for a week now, having to use the data allowance from my mobile in order to work.
Very disappointing.

Help Me Please
Highlighted

The saga continues...

Spoke to accounts, loyalty, couldn't get through to customer services, then got through to someone in sales.
Had to start a new order & account from scratch, having to give my details over the phone as I could not access my online account ("technical difficulties" error message).
A second credit check was done, which will reflect on my file .
Could not even use my own email address as it was registered to another account, so had to ask a family member if I could use theirs.
New installation booked 19 August (earliest date available), despite already having had a new line installed by TalkTalk only a week ago.
Almost 4 weeks without broadband.
Not impressed.

Help Me Please
Highlighted

Hi Help_Me_Please_1

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused , did you get an Order reference, If you add it to your community profile I can check the progress. 

Regards

Highlighted

Second order cancelled by TalkTalk without telling me.

Found out when I called this morning for an update as I had not received an order confirmation email.

Again the order was cancelled due to a fault with the line.
Now I have BT Openreach equipment installed on my property that can't be used.

l do not wish to spend any more time dealing with rude & condescending customer service agents over the phone.

Please arrange to have the equipment removed from my property & to restore my phone & ADSL line & ports to their original state.

TalkTalk should not offer services it cannot deliver.

Help Me Please
Highlighted

I cant see any other cancelled orders,  The line is managed by BT and any service will need to use that line, when you say Openreach equipment do you mean the master socket ?