Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV service

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Team Player

I'm about to upgrade to UFO but find the TV service has been added to my basket. I don't want the TV service - how can I get rid of it ?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If you contact the sales teams directly they can go through the order with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

I've had a very nice chat with Menzi from the Better Value Department. Whilst the TV package is good value if you want it he agreed if I didn't want it then that's fine.

New package agreed - with something a little extra.....but no TV.

Thanks to you and Menzi.

Keep safe.

Highlighted

Hi

Glad to hear our colleague was able to agree a suitable deal with you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl

I was getting everything ready for the engineer who is due to come on Thursday and I've found they won't be able to follow the route of the existing copper wire connection to the router. (It goes from the back of the integral garage to the back bedroom/office and the route is too tight for optical stuff).

Routing up and down all over the house is not an option.

In the circumstances I'd like to cancel the upgrade to faster 150 Fibre and re-instate my contract for Faster fibre plus unlimited UK phone boost which expires on 22nd. February 2022.

Sorry about this.

Regards,

Grumpy

p.s. I've tried various times to get an on-line chat but to no avail.

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

Managed to get through on Live Chat. We agreed to see what happens when engineer turns up and says what he can do with installation.

Grumpy.

Highlighted

Hi

OK, do let us know what happens.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips