Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

UFO Westlands Grove

5 REPLIES 5
ufo_YO311EG_1
First Timer

I have tried Talktalk chat they have suggested putting a message on here as they have no up to date information, In July the fibre was installed down Westlands Grove York, the engineers said UFO should be available in a couple of months, its now been about 3 months I am still unable to order, could anyone give me an update when it will be available

Community Team

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Just to confirm, was this the UFO chat team that you spoke to?

UFO Support Team 

Thanks

ufo_YO311EG_1
First Timer

Yes it was unfortunately I didn't save  the chat, I think the gentleman's name was Abdul, he said he went to make enquires which on his system was showing September, he suggested I made further enquires on the UFO community.

Thanks for all your help

John

Community Team

Hi John,

I'm sorry but we don't really have any information about this, I can only really suggest speaking to the UFO support team again.

Chris

peteb99
Team Player

Hi John,

The cables were laid in my street early April 2019 and I was able to order at the end of September 2019.   It does take quite a while from laying the cables to order.    I checked https://www.talktalk.co.uk/shop/ufo/broadband everyday until it was available.

The good news is that when you get it, the installation is great with very knowledgeable and customly friendly engineers.      The speed really is 900mbps both up and down when you actually get it - downloading any large file is lightning quick.

ufo_YO311EG_1
First Timer

Thanks for that info I will keep checking the website and hopefully before too long I will be able to order it