cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ufo modem loses Internet connection every Sunday at midnight to 1am.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

As above, I've tried different routers and rebooted the modem, removing power cables including the battery backup, but the problem remains. What can I do to rectify the issue. Thanks

Biker boy
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Dave

I'm really sorry to hear this.

You would need to contact our UFO team so they can look into this further. You contact the team using our Live Chat

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Hi DiddyDave,

It's interesting that the problem is between 12am and 1am.   Is it exactly that?,  the reason I ask is because this has happened before though it was every night and not just Sunday.

The thread for this is https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Internet-Stops-Working-Midnight-to-1am/td-p/2303...

It looks like some network changes were required which fixed the problem for some people.   For others, changing their DNS server worked so you could maybe try that (Google DNS is 8.8.8.8 but personally I use CloudFlare as they promise not to track you which is 1.1.1.1).

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi peteb99, thanks for the reply, will take a look, cheers Dave 

Biker boy
Highlighted

Hi Dave,

Are you using HomeSafe/KidSafe at all? If so it may be worth checking these settings.

Thanks

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Michelle, I'm not using Homesafe.

Internet has went off again at midnight. This has been going on for months.

Please can you do something about it. Thanks

Biker boy
Highlighted
Chatterbox
Tried and failed. It was worth a try. Thanks again for your advice, Dave.
Biker boy
Highlighted

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you tried contacting our UFO Team directly?

UFO Support Team 

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer
Had exactly same issue tech staff no help no recorded breaks in service turned off homework in account security settings even got email confirming I turned it off no repeat of issue surprised tech staff were no help.
Highlighted

Hi Joeyrk,

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have a UFO connection? Have you tried contacting our UFO Team directly?

Thanks