cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Very Poor

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

So after calling your sales department on Sunday I was advised the team member couldn’t sell me the product. I was told that someone from UFO sales would contact me back that day (no call back).

I called on Monday to buy the product, I was advised there was an issue with MAPPING. I accepted this and was advised that this would be looked into then a call back would likely be Tuesday. I was happy with the information so was expecting a call on Tuesday. To my disappointment no call on Tuesday and no call Wednesday. I then called sales again and was advised the mapping issue wasn’t sorted. I asked if could do anything to solve the issue so I could purchase this product. I was forwarded onto technical support. I’m currently on hold and have been for 32 minutes. Talk Talk I want to buy your product. (Update) so as I put a full stop I spoke to someone in technical. Very clued up team member and really helpful. Your system states I can have it but when logging the order I can’t have it. Pretty disappointed with the whole experience. Think I’ll wait for cable to be laid here instead.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Stubertoz,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Did our UFO Tech Team advise when this should be resolved?

Thanks