cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to move my UFO to my new home. Can’t make phone calls due to mental health. What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4
ephesians6armour
First Timer

I’m moving house in three weeks. The tenant I’m swapping with has UFO. I have UFO. Every time I try to arrange this I’m told I need to phone the UFO team, but I have severe anxiety and am unable to make phone calls. I keep explaining this, but no one wants to help. I hate the fact that I’m being discriminated against, and find it appalling that there’s no other means of contacting the UFO team. The worry of it all is making me ill. What am I supposed to do?

Community Team

Hi ephesians6armour, the first thing you need to do is not worry. I'll worry about it for you.  Let me find out how this can be done without making phone calls and I'll get back to you. If you could help me in the meantime by adding the number and address for the new address to private notes in your personal information. Do you know if the other tenant would be happy to do a change of ownership with you so that you don't need to start a new service? I only ask as that may be an option. 

Community Team

Ok thanks for being patient, I've been able to get hold of a colleague from UFO who's been on the project since the very start. He tells me we can arrange for a sales person to visit you and sort this out. If that would work for you please let me know and I'll get it arranged for you. 

Community Team

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I've got a couple of colleagues waiting to help you with this. Please let me know if you still need help with this. 

Community Team

I've got people waiting and eager to help you sort this out. I just need you to post back and give me the ok to go ahead. Please let me know when you can.