Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime and support

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

33 days ago I posted here that I had heard nothing about the Amazon Prime offer. It was my understanding that talktalk respond to requests for help posted here, but despite this post and two calls to customer services no one has made any attempt to contact me or rectify the situation.

Highlighted
Philosopher

Removed my post.

The esteemed @ferguson  who has greater powers than I is dealing with it.

LOL

Martin
Highlighted
Community Star

@Alexanderfinn99 I am puzzled how you managed to post here 33 days ago as your profile shows that you only joined the community today? 

Be that as it may, if you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Highlighted
First Timer

I had to reset everything because if a fault, which is why I only seem to have been a memeber for a day.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alexanderfinn99,

Apologies for the delay, I'm unable to see any previous posts I'm afraid. 

I'm sorry you haven't received your Amazon Prime code, we'll look into this. Have sent you a PM requesting further information.

Thanks,

Jo

Highlighted
First Timer

Why is there all this fuss? Can’t you hust check my number and see that I haven’t received the promised offer and then sort it? This whilole thing is a nughtmare of codes and passwords. I don’t want to be on this forum but was told it was the only way to get an answer. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Alexanderfinn99

I have checked your account and the criteria for the amazon prime code is that you have to take our TV service and charge (£4), you did not take this service so unfortunately you are not eligible. 

Sorry.