I upgraded to fibre on Tuesday 6 th October 2020.Right off the bat, I wasn't getting my speeds I waited until stabilisation period. Then I when to live chat. I was put through to Banele from Technical Support. She said that she will have to arrange an engineer, and that I could face charges. But then I said to her it isn't my fault I am not achieving my speeds, she said she will speak to a manager. Then she replied that Talktalk will remove the charges for me for the first time. I was like sure. The engineer arrived on 30/10/20and said I wasn't achieving my speeds and there is no fault with the line. (The speeds post is a different thread by the way). Then yesterday on the 7 th Nov 2020, I checked my bil (my contract is 23.50 per month) it was 57.56. I was shocked bearing In mind what Banele told me. It said I was charged for the engineer when Banele said talktalk will remove the charges for me for the first time, it also said I have made a change to my contract when I haven't even done anything. Why am I being charged extra.