Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Overcharged Bill

5 REPLIES 5
Skycontroller
First Timer

Hello everyone,

My problem is that my bill has an extra 65£ on top of my Fibre & Phone bills. Some backstory being me not having Wifi for a month and some days since the 11thAugust until 21th September. With that said the site and a lady I phoned told me that an engineer will be appointed free of charge. The Engineer did not come at the 17 of September as planned(no calls nor rang bell I was up and running at 8:00am sharp) so I rescheduled. He came again few days later and fixed the Wifi in 30 minutes! He did tell me that it was not my fault; there was a problem with the lines outside or something like that. Fast-forward this month my bill is +65£. I phoned 2 times in which case they told me that a manager would call me back. Noone called me back. I am really fed up with this joke and not being patient anymore I will need a refund of 65£ plus the 1 and something month I lost. I was outside of the UK for most of that time but my family was not. Waiting for someone to give me some real help, thank you very much.

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @Skycontroller your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Skycontroller
First Timer
Thank you very much
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Skycontroller

I can look into this I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Skycontroller

Sorry for the delay. 

The charge is a valid charge, we have checked the openreach website for your report and there is photographic evidence of the engineer arriving at your property on the 17th September.

Sorry. 

Skycontroller
First Timer

Can you provide me with that evidence? Also can you check the status on my wifi from 11-August until 17-September and confirm that I did not have Wifi? Thanks